Links

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Display effect choices in Oppo A71 (2018)

I just notice that there are 3 choices of display effect in my current Oppo A71 (2018) [1]. 

Another extra feature is Colour temperature which you can choose between Cooler to Warmer.
This is the look when I choose Warmer display effect. A slight yellowish in colour.
For the 3 display effect option:
  • Display in Colour.
The default middle of Cooler to Warmer in display effect option = Colour.
  • Display in Black and White.
The main page in Black and White display effect option.
  • Display in Comfortable Nighttime Reading.

For me, I prefer the option display in Comfortable Nighttime Reading for my night usage. It does helps to reduce the strain in my eyes. Especially I am a long sighted person.
To be frank, today is actually my second day of using the phone after received it last 18 April 2018 evening [1]. It is quite tricky since there is no manual available for this phone despite it is released last February 2018. Basically it is almost 1 and half month already passed its released month. Fortunately being once learning to do Master under research work mode, I am able to make quite proper documentation of my own personal manual in using the phone. In try and error ways of mine.

I am able to provide services to assist in setting your new or current phone as per your previous ones. However, I would need to have access on both phones (previous and also new/current) in order to determine the trick and tips to do it. I am definitely unable to provide solutions when being asked on the spot. Unless I am using the same phone model😌.

Till then, have fun in exploring your new gadget in a proper documented manner😉.

References:
[1] Unboxing Digi loyalty reward to me = Oppo A71 (2018) http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/unboxing-digi-loyalty-reward-to-me-oppo.html
[2] Modifications that I have done to curb the slippery surface condition of the given free phone casing from Digi for my precious Oppo A71 (2018) http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/modifications-that-i-have-done-to-curb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment