Links

Thursday, April 12, 2018

My other organic mulberry tree bearing fruits

The look of the organic mulberry fruit buds at my home this morning.
I have circled and marked with arrow all the fruit buds.

Close up on the leafy parts.

Overview look of the organic mulberry tree. One of my boss final year student help to tied up the branch that falls on the tarred road last time using rafia rope.
I am targeting to plant mulberries all over my house area as I wanted to have the surroundings as per what I have ready previously in Enid Blyton or others kids novels and books. Where there will be blueberries shrubs and raspberries bushes nearby a house. Well, since I only have mulberry plants, then I will start with mulberries bushes instead😉.
Till then, have fun in waiting for your mulberry fruits to ripe at home😉.

Reference:
[1] My smaller mulberry plant at home http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/the-look-of-my-red-in-colour-organic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment