Links

Monday, April 30, 2018

The look of my mulberry fruits, Italian parsley and applemint this evening

Despite I am facing hard time stabilizing myself under condition uterine prolapse (peranakan jatuh), I am glad I am still able to tend after few of my plants [1].
The look of my mulberry fruit bud today.
This is from the one I replant from the one near papaya tree last 2 months. Where it looks like it is dying around 2 weeks after replanting.

Another mulberry fruit bud from same tree but different branch.
I am replanting my applemint plant [2]. Only one survive from 7 cuttings = 14.3% survival rate. Well still better than none.


Replanting my Italian parsley plant [3].


The look of my mulberry fruits that have turn into slight red in colour. Can see the green white look of it last 2 days a go in this link [4]. This is the one that being planted outside my house compound.

The look of trimmed bonglai leaves today [5]. I collect it to make my herbal bath today rather than leave it for compost. As I can still compost the leaves residue after using it for my bath. Well, nothing left to waste in my house😊.

Half from the harvested bonglai leaves weigh 204 gm.
Till then, have fun in exercising and tending after your plants carefully when you are not well.

References:
[1] A uterine prolapse is commonly known medically and refers to a condition when the uterus slips down into the vagina. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterine_prolapse
[2] Applemint : Mentha suaveolens, the apple mint, pineapple mint, woolly mint or round-leafed mint (synonyms M. rotundifolia, Mentha macrostachya, Mentha insularis), is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentha_suaveolens
[3] Replanting my Italian parsley and mint last 10 April 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/replanting-my-italian-parsley-mint.html
[4] The look of my green white mulberry fruits last 28 April 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/the-look-of-my-mulberries-and-blooming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment