Links

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Reason for me being selective in sharing information

Below is my reason for being selective in sharing information with others.

As people would:
1) take it for granted. Despite my effort and time doing research for such thing😠.
2) feel offended. As they sometimes feel I am teaching them.
3) feel I am showing off since I have no qualification in the area despite my hands-on experience or even skills.
4) used my consultation and advise to make earnings out of it.

So, I resolve to this kind of option if people interested to know:
1) enroll in my short courses.
2) one-to-one mentoring programme.
3) consultation programme.
Where all the above is deposit payment services or barter trading or they need to buy things that I sell😊.

If you want free consultation, then you have to look for others that willing to assist you freely. Definitely not me😉.

Till then, have fun in learning in daily life😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment