Links

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Checking the voting place to cast vote for election

I manage to check my voting place this morning. Also 2 of my brothers and also my Mum.
I change the voting address after I change the address in my Identification Card (IC) to my self owned house last 5 November 2016 [1].
Despite I have share my entry on changing voting address to the rest, still many just ignore such matter. Where they not bother to register as voter. Or they ignore to change voting address from previous ones for example in Gelang Patah, Johor while they are working in Kuantan, Pahang and the spouse is registered in Terengganu. Well, they might have flying cars to go back and forth to cast their vote. Unlike me who not even have a Doraemon door or even a Stargate😔 [2].

Till then, please do your part in this coming election😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment