Links

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The look and process of my nasi lemak and sambal anchovies

I have put the finished look of the nasi lemak with marinated chicken and sambal anchovies earlier [1].
Process cooking nasi lemak with 1/8 of Black Glutinous rice in steam mode using my lunch box [2].
Mixing plain rice with the 1/8 soaked Black Glutinous rice.

The look after mixed with coconut milk.

The final looked of the cooked nasi lemak with 1/8 Black Glutinous rice.
The process of my sambal anchovies.
Adding blended onions and garlic in the hot oil.

Stir fry the blended onions and garlic.

Adding chili paste (cili giling) in the mix.

Adding the fried crispy anchovies in the mix.

The final look of my sambal anchovies.
Even though my lab mate didn't like too many anchovies in the sambal, still he eat it despite picking out all the anchovies. He did add until 3 times of the over soft nasi lemak with Black Glutinous rice.




Till then, have fun in enjoying food your friends.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment