Links

Monday, April 23, 2018

Update on my Oppo A71 (2018) battery life after charging it yesterday using fast charging cable

After my phone finish charging 100% yesterday at 09:33, it is left 43% of the battery on 06:18 today [1]. Basically now almost 20 hours and 45 minutes after it is being  fully charged yesterday [1].
I myself were surprised to see the outcome of this experiment of mine.
Seems like what my research if proven. Good quality of fast charging cable in need crucial in playing major role in preserving the lifespan of the battery life after charging session.

Till then, have fun in enjoying longer battery life after each charging session of yours😉.

Reference:
[1] The fast charging micro usb cable for my Oppo A71 (2018) phone http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-fast-charging-micro-usb-cable-for-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment