Links

Sunday, April 22, 2018

My fast charging micro usb cable for my Oppo A71 (2018)

My Oppo A71 (2018) is quite slow  charging when I am using the original cable that comes with it. As it tooks almost 5 hours to fully charged yesterday. Still the phone battery last me almost 20 hours after being used today.
Today I am keeping track of the charging time.  I found that using the cable I used yesterday, took more than 1 minute for the phone charging to went up 1%.

This time, I am using my fast charging micro usb cable 2.1 A.

I decided to combined with my 2.1 A wall adapter around 07:33 where the battery already charged 68%.
At 07:33 the battery is at 66% capacity.

At 09:33 the battery fully charged 100% full.
Start charging at 06:22 where the battery level left 37%.
It just taking 3 hours and 11 minutes for the phone to fully charge to 100% battery capacity. Still it is almost 60% much faster charging time than yesterday.

The look of my 2.1 A fast charging cable.


Cable specification:

  • 1 Meter Length
  • Data Transmission Rate: 480Mbps
  • Max Current: 2.1A
  • Flat Type cable to prevent entanglement
  • AM mould inside been reinforcement, enhanced the plug's flexural strength, tensile strength
  • USB head using a unique gold-plated finger USB 2.0 connection plug, base use of nickel plating
  • Cool Cobra Eye with light when charging your device
Can contact me directly at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com if interested to buy this type of fast charging cable from me.

Till then, have fun in getting fast charging for your phone battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment