Links

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Prove that my organic papaya were sweet and juicy

My customer already book the number 1 organic papaya last 2 days [1]. However the papaya were already too ripe yesterday till it was bitten by ants. As the customer did not even reply me after I offer to send the papaya the next day to her house.
Review from my colleague after I give half of the over ripe papaya. Refer below for the look of the over ripe papaya.


The look of the over ripe organic papaya of mine, bitten by ants.
I really should take booking money first before accepting the order. As this already a loss for me. While I could actually sell or share to others who is able to took the papaya on time for their consumption.

Till then, have fun in finishing the over ripe papaya that not taken by booked customer😞.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment