Links

Friday, April 20, 2018

Modifications that I have done to curb the slippery slide condition of the free Oppo A71 (2018) casing

I found that the given free casing of Oppo A71 (2018) from Digi is too slippery slide condition [1]. In order to avoid any mishaps, I decided to do some modifications on the casing.
Adjusting the location of the suction mat.





The look of the double side tape here.

Adding more of the suction mat on the bottom part. For better grip on the slippery slide bottom.


Adding the needed double side tape on the suction mat.


The finished look.

So far, I got good grip after putting the middle suction mat in black colour. However, it does feel more secured and ease of mind after adding the orange suction mat at the bottom of the phone. This style does suits me who love prevention method as it does helps a lot to save unexpected expenses of mine in the future😉.
Till then, have fun in modifying your phone accessories.

Reference:
[1] Unboxing my Oppo A71 (2018) from Digi as a reward being loyal to them😍 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/unboxing-digi-loyalty-reward-to-me-oppo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment