Links

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Pictures of me with my handsome late father

I still remember I asked my youngest brother to help scanned all old pictures of me and my family not long before the tragedy of our house burned down in fire [1]. Can see below is his effort in help to scanned the old pictures. Only if he manage to scanned them all, my world would be a better place to stay in.
At this time, we are already a family of 4.
 Can see how me and my sister pull off smiley Colgate commercial pose in the picture😉. I am in the middle. The pretty fair one on my Mum's lap is my brother number 4 [2]. The one on my late father's lap is my brother number 3 [2].
Better look of my handsome late father.
I think I am 6 years old in this picture. Around year 1989 [3]. Which means that my late father is around 34 years old this time. To be frank, I can still remember that my late father is still fairer than me despite I am already in high school. Not that long before he passed away last 2 March 2000. I am able to remember the exact date as it happens before my SPM exam. And my youngest brother just 3 years old that time.

Till then, please make scanned copy of all your precious pictures and keep the back up in a safe place😉. A lesson well learned for me.

References:
[1] The look of my Mum's house perish in fire last 18 June 2013 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/03/the-loss-of-your-beloved-ones.html
[2] List of academic achievements of my siblings http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/list-of-my-siblings-and-their.html
[3] By 1980, black-and-white film in the formats used by typical snapshot cameras, as well as commercial developing and printing service for it, had nearly disappearedhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_photography

No comments:

Post a Comment