Links

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Adapting quote from Aristotle = Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet

Can see patience level in dealing with sympathetic people. Where they do not even bother to consider my feelings hurt by his so called sympathetic questions. Which can be seen below.



This person do know I previously works as an Engineer in Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Also he know that I am Computer Engineer graduate [1]. Yet, he suggested position like general clerk/admin/account executive to me. Which I do find it very offensive. 

Well, being someone that think quite far ahead, I decided to use approach as per Aristotle quote below.
Image result for patience quotes

Sometimes, need to wait for 5 seconds to avoid from replying others in emotional ways. Well, it is though being a woman😅. Especially when period is nearing.

Till then, have fun in restraining your anger and resort to high level patience when dealing with such kind of people who alive in this world of us😉.

Reference:
[1] My degree certificate in Computer Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia last Aug 2007 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/p/my-degree-certificate-in-computer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment