Links

Thursday, April 5, 2018

My white brush set that I bought last time in 2015

I bought 2 sets of brushes from the seller last time.
Beginner Makeup Brush Set – Peony Pink (7 pieces). I give the Beginner Brush set to one of my close girlfriend [1].

Makeup Brush Set - Hokkaido White (10 pieces). I only have 9 pieces with me. Seems like I have (hopefully) misplaced the lip brush😢.
I choose white colour since I find the colour is most outstanding from the rest in same set. However, it is quite hard to maintain the whiteness of it😢.
List of brushes name and functions.
Brushes list and the usage:

  • A01 Powder Brush (Goat hair) - for powdering the entire face.
  • A02 Shadow Blush Brush (Goat hair) - for blush and contouring.
  • A03 Foundation Brush (Goat hair) - for foundation application.
  • A04 Fan Brush (Goat hair) - to remove eye shadow excess and put on highlighter.
  • A05 Big Eye Shadow Brush (Pony hair) - for eye shadow application to larger area.
  • A06 Small Eye Shadow Brush (Pony hair) -  for eye shadow application in center part or highlight in inner corner.
  • A07 Eyebrow Brush (Fine fiber) - for filling in eyebrows.
  • A08 Eyeliner Brush (Fine fiber) - for drawing eyeliner.
  • A09 Lip Brush (Fine fiber) - for lip gloss and outlining lip.
  • A10 Eyelash Brush (Nylon) - for combing eyelashes and eyebrows.


Close up on the brushes.
The brushes neatly in shaping wrap [2].



The look for safe keeping.


The look of the brushes set when I have received them last November 2015 [1].
I seldom using it since I find that the blush and eye shadow brushes quite scratchy to my skin. Despite my extra effort in using conditioner to softer it. 

Till then, have fun in keeping your make up brushes in shape😉.

References:
[1] Barter trade mulberry and assist in deep cleaning make up brush for my girlfriend http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/barter-trade-keropok-lekor-with.html
[2] Maintaining the shape of my make up brushes using shaping wrap http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/maintaining-shape-of-my-brushes-after.html

No comments:

Post a Comment