Links

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The look of finely cooked lemon bread of mine

It taste rich in lemon flavor. Despite I only put half of required lemon juice from the recipe in the dough. 
The finished look my rich lemon taste bread.
The cooking flow. 


I am loving the window in the bread maker. Makes it easier for me to peek on the kneading and baking progress. 

Only left to wait the bread to cool off. Before glazing it with sugared lemon juice.
The look of the sliced lemon bread. 
The sliced look of my lemon bread.despite the hard crust,  it is crispy [5]. Which brittle easily in a bite😋. Where my college love it since it an ease to his weak teeth and gums😂.

I might able to open order for Ramadhan like this😀.
Till then,  have fun in making lemon bread at home😉.

References:
[1] The process of making lemon bread that took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to put all required ingredients in the bread maker http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/lemon-bread-in-progress.html

No comments:

Post a Comment