Links

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Almost ripe organic papaya for sale

Since tomorrow is my off day, I decided to pluck the yellow orange organic papaya of mine this evening. This type normally weigh range from 1.0 kg till 1.8 kg the heaviest  = price range RM 5 to RM 9 per fruit [1].
The look of almost ripe organic papaya on the tree.
For those who are interested, can book from me today for delivery tomorrow evening between 5-6 pm. 

Delivery cost:
Free for area Taman Pulai Hijauan, 
RM 2 for Kangkar Pulai, Sri Pulai Perdana 2.
RM 3 for Taman Pulai Indah, Sri Pulai Perdana, Sri Pulai, Taman Teratai.

I will update the price for each papaya with its weight after I pluck it this evening after back from work [2].

Till then, have fun in searching for organic fresh fruits.

References:
[1] My ripe 1.6 kg papaya last time http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-organic-papaya-harvest-today.html
[2] Price list of the harvested organic papaya today http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/price-of-almost-ripe-organic-papaya.html

No comments:

Post a Comment