Links

Saturday, April 28, 2018

The clear look of my skin despite my premenstrual syndrome.

The look  of my clear and smooth skin yesterday despite me under premenstrual syndrome mode.
The look before going out from the house.
I am wearing red shirt, red shawl and my precious old red sweater with hood. I am wearing the sweater despite sunny day as I am feeling a bit cold due to my premenstrual syndrome.

Close up on my skin. This is taken after lunch around 1 pm plus.
I am very satisfied with my skin condition today. As it is very clean and clear. Plus, my skin less dry and flaky. Unlike previous months.
Since I do force myself to scrub my face using my silicone face brush every 2 days apart [1].
Then I used virgin coconut oil (VCO) as my moisturizer after my facial wash.
I also manage to put on bentonite clay mask last week [3]. The bentonite clay mask does helps a lot in shrinking my pimples and improve my skin conditions despite 1 usage per week. As it helps to pulls out toxins from my skins.
Also blessed with abundance organic papaya that helped me to detox my body [4].

Till then, have fun in taking care and maintaining good skin condition of yours😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment