Links

Monday, April 23, 2018

Why a good working smartphone is crucial for my daily life?

Other people have their own way in using smartphone. As for me, I treat my smartphone like a mini version of my laptop. Where I make sure to be able to access my documents remotely.

Things that I do using my smartphone:
  1. Check my work emails.
  2. Cross check required documents in my Dropbox whenever needed to send them via email. Very convenient especially when I am on the move. Can also using On-The-Go (OTG) cable to access documents in your pendrive😉.
  3. Setting and arranging my daily schedule, meetings and my bosses meetings.
  4. Taking notes and minutes of meetings.
  5. Business plan calculation.
  6. Documentation writing (business proposal, grants proposal, thesis writing, paperwork writing, journals).
  7. Product review.
  8. Repairing kitchen appliances.
  9. Tracking my expenses using Google spreadsheet, excel and etc.
  10. Tracking sales for household items restocking.
  11. Tracking sales of item and my organic harvest. 
  12. Tracking my health, skin conditions.
  13. Tracking my make up appliances.
  14. Tracking the growth of my pets.
  15. Tracking the growth of my plants, harvest time and etc. 
  16. Tracking my cooking style. In order to get consistent outcome each cooking time. 
  17. Blog writing.
  18. Product and business presentation via wireless remote projector.
  19. Financial transaction medium (pay bills and utilities, sell product and services, buy essential household items).
  20. Bookkeeping such as scanned documents and receipt into PDF copies and etc.
If you wanted to know more on how to fully utilize your smartphone, can enroll in my short course later. Which I will update in my next entry.

Till then, have fun in learning to utilize your smartphones for daily basis😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment