Links

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My review on the hot pink face silicone brush

I manage to use the hot pink silicone brush last night [1]. 
It does need a skill to use it. Still,  my face does feel squeaky clean afterwards.

I use the face silicone brush based on the instructions that I manage to find through the internet.
The step by step instructions in using the face silicone brush in Korean.
I manage to find step by step instructions using the face silicone brush in English.
The look of my previous face massage silicone pad [2].
The look of my previous face silicone massage pad.
This one now being used as my make up brush scrubbing pad instead. As I found that it is easily slipped off my hand when being used as face massager.
A simple face massage that I have found in the internet. Where I am able to achieve it using the face silicone brush.
Verdict:

  • I do love using the face silicone brush. It does helps clean well and also relief the stress in my face faster than using my fingers.
  • It also have wider surface. Which helps a lot for better grip during face massaging session.
I just need to practice using it more. As the water inside the face silicone sponger does drip and went into my eyes when I am massaging my forehead.
Where the best way is to tilt your face side ways each time when massaging towards that direction. In order to let the water run down sideways and passed the eyes area.

For those who are interested to own such a good face massaging assist, can contact me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com.
The price is RM 15 per unit. Where the price is excluding delivery. There are 2 colour available at the time: hot pink and pink (like the one in the above pictures).

Till then, have fun in mastering the suitable technique in using face silicone brush for your face.

Reference:
[1] Unboxing my hot pink face silicone brush http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/unboxing-my-face-silicone-brush-in-hot.html
[2] The look of my previous face massage pad that now being used as my make up brush scrubbing pad https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/the-look-of-various-silicone-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment