Links

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My breakfast today: nasi lemak with marinated chicken and sambal eggs

Despite my hectic schedule, I am proud for manage to cook breakfast for myself and share with others this morning. And I am in my lab by 9.20 am.
My nasi lemak with marinated chicken and sambal eggs [1].





Packed for my boss and one of his lab colleague.


The cooking process:




Adding the blended onions and garlic on hot oil for stir fry.

The stir fry look.

The look of the stir fry onion and garlics.

Adding fresh rosemary leaves in the sambal.

Putting in the eggs in sambal.

Scrambling the eggs in sambal.

Final look of the sambal scramble eggs.

Even manage to plant ginger:






Till then, have fun in sharing breakfast with others.

References:

1 comment:

  1. It is even better than yesterday! The rice mixture is just nice. While the marinated chicken is more tasty.

    ReplyDelete