Links

Friday, April 27, 2018

My new cute plastic container for my home made organic papaya jam

I manage to buy a cute plastic container for me to fill it with my home made organic papaya jam [1].
Overview look of both cute plastic container.



Both have 8.5 cm in diameter.
The short one is in 9 cm (H).
The taller one is in 15.5 cm (H).

I do prefer plastic over glass container for such design as it would really helps a lot when I am not well while using it. As I tend to be a bit clumsy when I am not well. Especially during my premenstrual syndrome cycle. The vicious cycle of my life as a woman.

What I like the most is the width of the plastic container just nice size to put my Chipsmore cookies for my table snacks. Plus, it looks presentable also. Which is a bonus for me.

Will update later the look of my papaya jam in the container once finished.

Till then, have fun in setting snacks for your working table.

References:
[1] In the making my organic papaya jam http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/in-making-look-of-my-papaya-jam.html
[2] The finished look of the organic papaya jam http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/the-final-look-of-my-home-made-organic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment