Links

Saturday, April 14, 2018

My experience hiking at Gunung Soga, Batu Pahat last Sept 2010 with my youngest brother

It was morning of AidilFitri in Sept 2010. I suggested to my youngest brother for us to climb Gunung Soga morning of 13 September 2010 since I am quite bored [1]. He agree to accompany me. We went there using motorcycle of my brother number 5. Well, I think that time it has been almost 3 years I didn't drive a motorcycle after I graduated in 2007 [2].
The look of fresh water source.




I am enjoying the sweet taste of the fresh water source.

Me with my precious old Creative Micro Zen player [3].


The tired look my my youngest brother.








The look of residential area below Gunung Soga, Batu Pahat.





Overview of Batu Pahat town behind us.


The watch tower that enable us to get good view of Batu Pahat town.


Fortunately nothing happen to us despite we just went there only 2 of us [4]. And no other people since it is in AidilFitri week. 
The only issue is I am unable to immediately drive back. As my feet  were like shaking from after effect hiking down the stairs😓. Well, that is the side effect when not exercise much. Plus, the motorcycle that my brother used is the one that using clutch. Which means lots of feet usage to drive it.

Till then, be safe when go hiking or climbing.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment