Links

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Before You Feel Pressure - WATCH THIS | by Jay Shetty

I like the way he present this. Since too many people is pushing me to follow their timeline. 
Refer to below screenshot from the video.
I like this one.
Strongly agree.

And my cat, Dell still think I am pretty.

Well said here.

Full video of it is here:

"Not everything that counts can be counted; and not everything that can be counted counts." (Albert Einstein) [1].

Doubt not to reap, if thou can't bear to plough. - Judith Maden
Or in my laymen understanding: When you make a decision, you will be the one who will bear all the consequences

To be frank, I really despise people who sneakingly so-called trying to give me good opinion. Where they even have not done it yet. So, why should I bother to listen when they themselves think it is not worth being done? Well, human is a unique living creature. It is really up to me to be creative enough distinguish the wolves that sneaks and disguise to blend into the herd of sheep😇. 

Till then, be strong and firm in what you believe and decide. As you will have to be the last one standing to face all the coming consequences.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment