Links

Thursday, April 26, 2018

The look of my soursop, mulberry and lemuni plant.

Just manage to take pictures of plants that I grew outside of my house compound this morning before went to lab.
The tall look of my harum manis mango tree.

The not that tall papaya tree of mine that already bearing small fruits.

Overview of leafy leaves soursop plant of mine.

Selfie in order to show how tall the soursop plant is.

The look of my mulberry fruits.

It seems like it grow larger and longer than previous ones.  
From size range 0.5 to 1.0 cm to almost 1.5 to 2.0 cm. Seems like my organic fertilizer recipe suits the plant needs for bigger and longer fruits growth.
The look of my lemuni leaves.

Closer look of the lemuni leaves.
Lemuni leaves is used for cooking especially nasi lemak, sambal anchovies and botok-botok [1]. Could ask Uncle Google for further info.

Seems like all the plants in a very good condition and growth rate. Despite I am now having less energy and time to tend after them. Due to few health issue of mine especially during few days in a month. Which is hard for me being a girl😢.

Till then, have fun in taking care of your plants at home in organic way😉.

Reference:
[1] I am using lemuni leaves and Clitoria ternatea (bunga telang) for my nasi lemak last time https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/cooking-nasi-lemak-as-breakfast-today.html
[2] The look of the soursop last 12 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-soursop-tree-at-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment