Links

Monday, April 2, 2018

My breakfast for today to satisfy my craving: chicken maggie

Yes, I know it is not good for health to consume maggie. And I know by making this entry, I will end up hurt buy the cyber bullies who do not even owned a blog. But as human, I also have cravings. So today, I decided to satisfy my cravings. God knows when I am going to die. Still, I won't let my cravings left unsatisfied or unfulfilled😋.
What matter the most, I am full and I know the hygiene level of the cooking process😉.
First step, let the water boil first before putting the maggie mee.

Process to put maggie mee in the boiled water.





Putting the condiment in the maggie mee.




Still hard looking maggie mee.

The look after thoroughly mixing the maggie mee with the condiment.


The look of the cooked maggie mee after 3 minutes.







The leftover maggie soup.

The empty bowl.
I prefer to cook my maggie in my lunch box compare to using my travel cooker [1,2]. As the maggie will be soupy compared being dry to when cooked using travel cooker.

Till then, have fun in have a better and healthier breakfast than mine😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment