Links

Monday, April 2, 2018

The look of few of my plants this morning

I manage to do some trimming after tending after my cats.
New leaf from the germinated sirih cutting early this month.

Seems like there is one astray pumpkin seed that grow from this sirih cutting pot.

The look of lime (or limau kasturi) plant that I grew from seed last time.

The lime stem look sturdy.

I accidentally plucked away Citronella (or serai wangi) in the midst of cleaning the nearby area.

The look of my white rose japan blooming this morning.

Close up on the yellow rose japan flower.


Another type of rose japan with gradient color.

The look of currently one and only organic pumpkin of mine.

The plump and thick organic asparagus sprout or stalks of mine.

Close up on the thickness. Do ignore the fluffy cat named Dell at the back ground😌.

Till then, have fun and be safe in doing your gardening activity😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of smaller and thinner organic asparagus stalks in 21 January 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/update-on-my-asparagus-today.html
[2] Scientific name of rose japan and its others name http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/rose-japan-scientific-name-and-its.html

No comments:

Post a Comment